At Surfing Services Australia, we have an annual international coaching trip, it’s a great way to improve your skills, experience new and different surf breaks and you meet great new friends along the way and what better than being in amazing tropical climate!
For the past four years we have been doing these trips in the Maldives on a boat then at Kandooma Resort, this year we’re changing it up a little and are going the Mentawais instead and a few places have recently become available so don’t miss out!
This is a trip of a life time that you don’t want to miss! We have you sorted with coach Mark Richardson, plus 2 surf guides. Together their guidance will help improve your surfing technique as well as achieve goals at your highest level, whether it’s to do a turn, pull some air or to be on the world tour. Whatever your ambition is with surfing we can help!
Here’s some extra info –
🔷coaching Surf Trip – 7th to 20th September 2016?
– Staying at Aloita resort with a max 18 people with
– access to 15 surf breaks day with 2 boats included.
– 9 day or 12day option
– all ages intermediate/advanced or high performance surfers.
– Families & non surfers welcome ( discounts apply)
– limited places
All transfers in Padang – airport/hotel/harbour/hotel/airport
– 2 nights accommodation in Padang – 1n prior and 1n after Aloita
Return fast boat service from Padang to Aloita
– accommodation in your room of choice at AloitaResort and Spa
– Three meals per day, including drinking water, coffee, and tea.
** For surfing guests: surf sessions per day in the vicinity of Aloita, including Telescopes, OmbakTidur, Icelands, Hookers, Tikus, G4, Muka Ikan and Twiggies and Scarecrows, Frankos, Diablo and Seven Palms
– Professional, personalised and progressive coaching, working with each surfer’s individual needs
– Surfing technique, positioning
– Video analysis watching on trip plus a take-home footage and photos of your surfing
– Surfing equipment advice
– Contest & mental preparation, skills and strategies
For non surfers there is so much to offer with some of the world best swimming and diving, stand up paddle boards and of course there is a Day Spa exclusive for the resort.
We hope to be surfing in the Mentawais with you and helping you all improve your surfing.
Limited places left please let us know ASAP to reserve your place. 0411235080
Or to book today please contact Charlie @ ph 02 9939 0890 The Perfect Wave